YINGKOU SANZHENG ORGANIC CHEMICAL CO., LTD. LIAONING CHINA
Address: No. 51, Xinxinli, Daqing Road, Zhanqian District, Yingkou City, Liaoning, China電話：0417-3638868
Zip code: 115001
According to the "Environmental Impact Assessment Public Participation Measures" and other related requirements, the environmental impact report of the 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid 200t/a technical transformation project of Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd. was publicized, so that the project construction may affect the area The public inside has an understanding of the project construction, and understands the public’s attitude and construction towards the project through publicity, and accepts the supervision of the public.
1. Overview of the construction project
(1) Project name: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd. 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid 200t/a technical transformation project
(2) Construction unit: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd.
(3) Construction site: The existing plant area of Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd., Heiyingtai Village, Shuiyuan Town, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
(4) Project nature: technological transformation
(5) Main construction content: Technical transformation of the cyanuric chloride workshop in the existing plant area, after implementation, the annual output of 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid is designed to be 200t.
2. The full text of the project network link and the way and way to consult the paper report
1. Network link of environmental impact report (draft for comment):
2. How to read the paper report: The public can ask the construction unit for the paper version of the environmental impact report for soliciting comments. For the request method, see the construction unit and contact information. The review period is 10 days from the date of information release.
3. Web link to the public comment form
Public comment form web link:
4. Scope of soliciting public opinions
The scope of solicitation is the residents and relevant government agencies, enterprises and institutions that may be affected around the project.
5. Ways and means of public opinions
The public can submit the filled-in public opinion form to the construction unit within the specified time through letters, e-mails, etc., to reflect opinions and suggestions related to the environmental impact assessment of the construction project. When submitting the opinion form, the public shall provide effective contact information.
Construction unit: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager He
Prepared by: Chongqing Darun Environmental Science Research Institute Co., Ltd., National Environmental Assessment Certificate No. 3105
Contact: Yu Gong
7. Comments from the public and start and end time
The public can submit their opinions or suggestions to the construction unit within 10 working days from the date of publicity of this project.